Body scrub – walnut – peppermint citrus
A light, refreshing body scrub infused with organic jojoba seed oil applies smoothly on to skin to deliver a highly concentrated level of moisture.
• Show the world your best dead skin cells.
• Your top layer of skin is made up of a protein called keratin and dead skin cells. These dead cells protect your skin from the sun, infection and injury.
• If your skin looks dull and uneven in tone, it’s time to consider that you might have several layers of dead skin cell build up.
• New skin cells rise to the surface faster when you exfoliate.
• When we exfoliate we scrub away dead skin cells, unblock pores and stimulate new cells rising to top layer of skin.
• New layers of skin cells make you look and feel fantastic!
• Use a scrub. Use Ogleby scrubs to exfoliate, buy a competitors scrub or make your own at home by doing a search online for homemade scrubs.
• Scrub before you shave and anytime you want to look your best.
• If you scrub and don’t see an immediate result of fresh dewy glowing skin, then scrub lightly and daily until you have those ‘old’ layers removed.
• Energizing and invigorating. Exfoliant cleanses and eliminates dead skin cells and rough patches at the same time.
• Skin is visibly supple, soft, toned and prepares the skin to receive the benefits of other Ogleby skin care products.
• Appropriate for all skin types.
EXTRAORDINARY BATH PRODUCTS FOR EXTRAORDINARY WELL-BEING.
•Ogleby aesthetic experts have created products to transform your skin - naturally.
•The benefits can be seen instantly and have lasting memorable results.
•Restore a radiant complexion. Release stress. Regain incredible energy.
•We have beauty products that offer effective solutions to any of your skincare needs.
•The most effective plant based ingredients – recognized around the world – have been combined and fine-tuned to your needs, to meet your expectations. Ogleby’s plant based ingredients nourishes skin deep down, yet feels refreshingly weightless. Gently lift away dirt, while guarding against drying and environmental damage. Ogleby is exceptionally kind to hair and body, leaving them thoroughly cleansed and silky soft. Rich. Gentle. Thorough.
NEW SKIN CELLS ARE CONSTANTLY EMERGING. HOW SHOULD I TAKE CARE OF MY SKIN?
•According to Harvard Health, “Each day, our bodies millions of cells divide and then recreate themselves”. What I am putting on or in my body will end up in my cells. Every minute our cells turn over 8 times. Ask yourself “what will my cells look like 10 minutes from now”?
•Rest. 7 to 8 hours of beauty rest each night
•8 glasses of water each day
•Choose natural and organic skin care products
•Being well-nourished by vitamins, minerals, hydration, oxygen and antioxidants. Vitamins the NIH, National Institutes of Health, reports are crucial for you to make healthy skin cells are A, C, D, E, K and the B vitamins. Minerals recommended include copper, zinc and selenium. And the great news is – many of these nutrients are in the ingredients found in Ogleby.
HOW TO DECIDE ON YOUR SKIN CARE PRODUCTS
•Know who you are buying from, and their product integrity
•Check out the ingredient label. Putting chemicals onto your skin through your skin care and hair care - can and will - get into your bloodstream. The Environmental Working Group published studies that found toxic chemicals in the umbilical cord blood of newborn babies born in the U.S. They screened for more than 400 chemicals, and an astounding 287 toxins were detected within the umbilical cord blood of these newborns. Of these 287 chemicals, 217 were neurotoxins, and 208 are known to damage growth development or cause birth defects.
•Guaranteed Safe. All Ogleby products are made in the USA in an FDA approved, 35,000 square foot facility.
•Most Ogleby products carry high organic content and are USDA certified.
•No testing is done on animals. We conduct state of the art tests on our staff members and other human volunteers.
•Tolerance and aggressive sensitivity is tested to optimize proven-safe and natural collaboration between ingredients and skin types.
•Approved by renowned chemists and healthcare professionals.
RECYCLABLE AND REUSABLE PACKAGING.
•Guilt free packaging.
•Buy BULK. Great for your wallet and the environment.
•Ogleby's packaging is recyclable. Products are nontoxic, biodegradable and developed with sustainable, plant-based ingredients.
•Buy Ogleby gallon size and pour into an existing container from your home or we carry a refillable size as well.
•Think Plastic Bottles. According to Forbes we are now at 1 million plastic bottles per minute. 91% of which are not recycled. Some people won’t even let that plastic touch their skin. 8 glasses of water per day could result in $1,400 per year saved by using a drinking glass or portable container.
•Visit EPA.GOV (United States Environmental Protection Agency) for more information
PROUDLY WOMAN-OWNED & OPERATED. We're beyond thrilled to be a respected organization that is owned and operated by a woman.
THANK YOU for trusting Ogleby – from a staff that truly cares about your physical, emotional and mental well-being. And we know that all starts with skin care.
Disclaimer. While the information published here is meant to be accurate, it is not intended to substitute for professional medical advice